Just a reminder...
A week ago, I got a call from a panicked person about something pretty serious.
Turns out that the person put a vibrating bullet in their butt and it pretty much swallowed it up. I didn't really know what to do since I was over the phone so I gave some advice like GO TO THE HOSPITAL.
So this is just a friendly reminder from your neighbourhood sex toy employee to let you know that if you want to put something in your butt, MAKE SURE IT HAS A FLARED BASE.
Save yourself that embarassing trip to the hospital.