How To Talk To Your Child About Sex

How to Talk to Your Child About SexAccording to a Time magazine poll (June 15, 1998), only 7 percent of kids “mainly learn about sex” from their parents. Most of the other 93 percent get their information (and their perspective) from peers and the media. Are they getting the information they need and want? Is there a comfortable, positive way for parents to talk with their children about sex?

“Responsibility is perhaps the most important value parents can teach their children. In this book, packed with ideas and practical, doable methods, the Eyres tell us how.”-William Kilpatric, author of Why Johnny Can’t Tell Right from Wrong